Young Volunteer Scholarships
Volunteer Scholarships for young South Australians
Applications are closed.
For more information, please contact the Grants Team on 1300 650 985 or email@example.com
The Department of Human Services (DHS) provide Young Volunteer Scholarships which recognise the time and energies of young people who volunteer in the community.
Successful applicants receive up to $3,000 towards the cost of course fees or textbooks for courses at university, TAFE or a registered vocational college.
To be eligible for a Young Volunteer Scholarship, the applicant must be:
- aged 25 years and under
- a permanent resident of South Australia
- currently studying, or have been accepted to study, a tertiary or vocational qualification with an institution in Australia
- a current volunteer in their community.
Applications are assessed on the following criteria:
- current involvement in volunteering
- history of community participation and volunteering
- personal motivation
- demonstrated interest in the community and continued volunteering
- benefit of scholarship to the individual.