2018 South Australian Volunteer Awards
The South Australian Volunteer Awards recognise the invaluable work volunteers, community organisations and businesses contribute to our community.
Nominations are now open for the following award categories:
- Joy Noble Medal —the highest distinction for individual volunteers in South Australia.
- Premier's Award for Corporate Social Responsibility — acknowledges the invaluable contribution of South Australian businesses that lead change in our community through philanthropy, partnership and corporate volunteering.
- 'The Andamooka' Community Project Award — recognises volunteer projects of significant community benefit.
The 2018 South Australian Volunteer Awards will be presented at a special Volunteers Day event on 11 June 2018.
Who can nominate
Anyone can nominate and self-nominations are accepted.
How to nominate
Download the applicable guidelines below and complete the relevant online nomination form:
- Joy Noble Medal Guidelines and Nomination Form
- Premier’s Award for Corporate Social Responsibility Guidelines and Nomination Form
- ‘The Andamooka’ Community Project Award Guidelines and Nomination Form
Nominations close: 5pm, Monday 19 March 2018
For more information, please contact:
Office for Volunteers
Phone: 1300 014 712