Community Voices program
2018 applications to open in September.
Do you work for a community organisation that relies on volunteers? Do you want to promote the work you do and increase volunteer participation?
Work with Flinders University filmmaking students to produce a short video about your organisation, what you do and your community impact.
Choose either an online video advertisement (ad) or a short documentary:
- an online video ad is a 30-second video. It will help you to promote, celebrate and recruit volunteers for your organisation. It may contain high impact visuals, a storyline, music, and voiceover narration.
- a short documentary is a three to five minute video. It will showcase the work you do and the role of volunteers in your organisation. It may contain video interviews, footage of volunteers, activities, events, and voice-over narration.
The Community Voices Program provides a unique opportunity for community organisations to partner with Flinders University film-making students to produce community documentaries or online video advertisements to promote, train or recruit volunteers.
Organisations must be incorporated, community-based, not-for-profit organisations.
Special consideration will be given to:
- organisations with a clear vision to promote and market their volunteer programs
- organisations that do not receive other government funding
- benefits to the organisation and the community
- impact on attracting and retaining South Australian volunteers.
Please read the following documents before applying:
Apply to Community Voices Program online
Apply to the program using our online application form
Applications closed 5pm, Friday 20 October 2017.
For further information, please contact us on1300 650 985 or by email
Watch the videos on the Community Voices YouTube channel.